21/07/17 - 12:50 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Contests!!!! / Lyndsey Ollard - "Catching Up"
« Last post by ivan on April 17, 2017, 08:00:52 PM »
Post Any Comments About The Head2Heads Here!

Let us know what you think about each Pop Mix. ;D
Tips Tricks! / Mid/Side Processsing! Why U Should Care.
« Last post by ivan on March 21, 2017, 02:22:06 PM »
Our Friends @iZotope Brought Us A Vid That Gives Us The Lowdown!

Thoughts?
Pro Tools / Re: Favorite Stock Plugins??
« Last post by JvilleJ on February 24, 2017, 03:42:13 PM »
The channel strip, lofi, and mostly Dverb.
Gear / iZotope's Solution To Vocal Harmonies
« Last post by ivan on February 23, 2017, 10:44:07 PM »
Check Out The Video Below To See iZotope's Amazing New Vocal Harmony Capabilities!

Only have one singer but want to easily layer vocal harmonies without rerecording? Nectar 2 can do that. Want those vocals to sound freshly futuristic? Tweak a few of VocalSynthís modules. Together, these two plug-ins make creating rich vocals like youíve never heard before simple.
Contests!!!! / Re: Timboz - "Pony"
« Last post by 5OVEREIGNTY on February 16, 2017, 04:41:12 AM »
Dude you have got to take the compression off your media player, this is a mix contest not Spotify.

And before you tell me AGAIN that its me, here is the exact same mix played on a normal media player - http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showthread.php?tid=18062
Contests!!!! / Timboz - "Pony"
« Last post by ivan on February 12, 2017, 12:03:44 AM »
Post Any Comments About The Head2Heads Here!

Let us know what you think about each Heavy Metal Mix. ;D
Contests!!!! / Re: Maurizio Pagnutti Sextet - "All the Gin is Gone"
« Last post by JvilleJ on February 09, 2017, 10:49:42 PM »
I guess different strokes for certain folks. Good mixes and I'm sure some lessons learned so I'd say this was good contest.
General Discussion / Sonnox & Avid Join Forces!
« Last post by ivan on January 24, 2017, 10:44:49 PM »
Sonnox & Avid Team Up!

Sonnox has announced a new partnership with Avid to provide the opportunity for future musicians, engineers and producers, to fully understand the seven plug-ins within the Elite bundle.

CHECK OUT ALL THE INFO ON THE SONNOX & AVID PLUGIN COURSE: MORE INFO
« Last post by ivan on December 29, 2016, 09:40:49 PM »
Javierpg84,

Sorry about your disappointment. I wish we could have helped you out. As you know, in music mixing there is NEVER a definitive mathmatical answer. EVERYTHING is subjective. That's how art is. We do describe exactly how the Head2Heads work in our forum here. We also always talk about Mike Senior in every post and say that's why we have music to mix, as we do here. Nothing is EVER misrepresented. If there is anyway we can help make things more beneficial you can always contact the team directly here. Good Luck & Thanks For Your Feedback!
« Last post by javierpg84 on December 29, 2016, 07:13:46 PM »
This competition its not helping anyone in my opinion. No objective feed-backs, everything its up to subjective considerations. The wining mixes are not the best ones of the entire submissions and its surprising seeing how mixes that do not stand at par with any commercial release anywhere can get praise. Moreover, if you praise someone with evident technical errors on their mixes you are setting that aspiring technician to failure once it has to work with their first client or get the first studio gig. If you really want to improve your engineering skills and get constructive criticism go to Mike Senior's original website. All these multi-tracks used in this website are coming from there anyways. The address is http://cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm. Sorry mixrevu.com members but I am not spending more valuable time here, gearslutz.com and Mike's forum have more to offer.
Goodbye
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10