21/07/17 - 12:50 PM

Author Topic: Nuendo 6.5 Update!  (Read 1556 times)

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
Re: Nuendo 7 is HERE!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 01:31:39 PM »
Nuendo 7 is HERE! (All the Post Prod Engineers say Yeah!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D)

New Features include:

• Game Audio Connect (Which is for exactly what is sounds like it's for)
  • Render In Place function
  • Render Export
  • Advanced Project Collaboration (A new way to seamlessly move info from one project to another)
  • Improved - Rack zone, Track list/ Inspector, Channel Strip EQ, VCA Faders
  • Updated Plugins

Here's the link to get the full details *FULL DETAILS* (Pricing starts at $150 for upgrades and $1800 all New)
I love to record and mix music and meet others who love it just as much as I do.

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
Re: Nuendo 6.5 Update!
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 03:27:19 PM »
More updates.....Since this is the "Steinberg Nuendo" thread, I figured I'd leave this here for any of those that are in LA during 8/5. The NUAGE marks a partnership between Yamaha and Steinberg to create a seamless workflow through hardware and software in a "lego like" console. It's pretty interesting, check it out and let us know if you are using it. I'm definitely interested to find out more. If you are in LA during the dates listed they are offering a free seminar so go check i out!  :) Keep us posted! Click the photo to find out more

« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:31:42 PM by ivan »
I love to record and mix music and meet others who love it just as much as I do.

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 09:34:13 AM »
Even more info on the massive updates, just wanted to share with the Post Prod crowd! Here, some updates especially for foley! :D

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 08:42:58 PM »
Just thought I'd spread the news. new maintenance update that fixes more than 60 issues. Here you go 7.5.20

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
Nuendo 6.5 Update!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 01:11:06 PM »
Steinberg has announced an update for Nuendo 6.5 optimized for TV and post, check out Synthopedia's post.

Here