25/09/17 - 09:36 AM

Author Topic: Logic X new update!  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Atl7

• Logic Pro and Pro Tools are my Hammer & Nail
    • View Profile
Re: Logic X new update!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 10:43:52 PM »
Brand New In Logic's Newest Update!

Alchemy Synth

Details:

• 3200 Presets
  • 40 filters
  • Sample Based Synth
  • Optional 14GB Sound Library extension
  • Based on Camel Audio's Alchemy standalone Synth

Other:
  • When Connected To The Internet You can now Publish directly from Logic Pro To Apple Music Connect
  • Now Connected To Gobbler (formerly only in GarageBand)

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 10:16:04 PM »
What's the verdict on some of the new features in 10.1? I'm doing some mixing for a producer now and I've hit a few features I'm not used to and I really like them. The new GUI on the stock Compressor just makes it more fun to work with and a little more intuitive. I do like the graph feature too. Check the photo below:

Anyone have any issues with or bugs in the new version? Anything we should definitely checkout? ???
I love to record and mix music and meet others who love it just as much as I do.

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 12:55:34 PM »
10.1! Logic 10.1 has just been released and there's  a lot of new things under the hood.

Check out the link for more info, (EDM Patches, Editing, Automation etc.) What's New in Logic
I love to record and mix music and meet others who love it just as much as I do.

Offline Atl7

• Logic Pro and Pro Tools are my Hammer & Nail
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 01:51:09 PM »
Just moved to LPX on Mavericks and everything's working well so far. Just wanted to chime in. I do have to say I like the new Logic, but then again, I'm from a Logic Background so take my opinion with a grain of salt. The only thing I know I have noticed that I wish were more easily accessible is the Strip Silence option. It used to be easily accessed via the arrange window, but now it's only via the Project Audio Window. At least that's all I've been able to find. Anyone else know any other alternate ways????

A lot of people have complained about the GUI, It's pretty similar to LP9 to me...maybe a little darker. Not an issue.  :D

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
Moving from Garageband to Logic Pro?
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 11:12:08 AM »
If you are moving from Garage Band to Logic Pro, this quick review may help your checklist! :)

The photo takes you to the run through!

Offline ivan

• I-Man
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • mixrevu.com
Logic X new update!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 10:09:12 PM »
Just wanted to update everyone, if you haven't yet noticed. Logic X has a new update out http://goo.gl/NeyJEL

Cheers! :)